Wool felt back shock absorber for show jumping with adjustment and compensation wedges of different thicknesses made of high density foam.
Developed in partnership with several international show jumping riders and saddle fitters, our new PRO Fitting CSO shock absorber offers the possibility to make an optimum adjustment of the position of your saddle on your horse’s back.
This shock absorber is composed of 2 layers of 100% wool felt (8 mm and 4 mm) inside which can be inserted, after opening the zipper, different foam pads for front or rear shimming.
The back of your horse is protected thanks to the following advantages :
- Perfect balance of the saddle on the horse’s back,
- The ergonomic shape fits perfectly to the panels of the saddles of large saddlers and especially those with wide panels,
- The front part is very open to eliminate pressure on the withers,
- The possibility to make a millimetrical saddle adjustment by interposing between the 2 layers of felt the front and rear padding foams of different thicknesses,
- The foams are bevelled to obtain a perfect contact of the saddle and do not cause any discomfort to the horse,
- This shock absorber also makes it possible to compensate for the defects of a saddle that is poorly adapted to the horse by compensating with shims of different thicknesses.
- The PRO Fitting CSO shock absorber is sold with 2 sets of shims (a pair of front and rear shims of a thickness of your choice 6 /10 mm).
Front and Rear shims are also sold separately with several thicknesses available: 6 mm and 10 mm for those who are looking for the perfect saddle position …